HEXOL ULTRAGEN 15W-40 is an extra high performance, low ash, VHVI Technology YUBASE multigrade engine oil, developed for commercial diesel generators fitted with the latest exhaust gas treatment equipment. It meets the requirements of a wide range of performance levels of the most outstanding engine manufacturers. This product is suitable for heavy-duty generators.
Exceeds API Service CI-4/SN
- Provides reliable start-up and operation even at extremely low temperatures
- Meets passenger car and light truck manufacturer’s requirements;
- Lubricates, cools and protects engines that operate at high temperatures;
- Protects the engine from corrosion, wear, rust, deposits, and varnish;
- Provides reliable start-up and operation even at extremely low temperatures’
- Suitable for commercial vehicles operating at low or high speeds, equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) or Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), complying with Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI emission requirements, where the manufacturer recommends oil with the above listed properties-compatible with diesel engines in railway, mining, construction, and agricultural machines.
- Excellent rust, bearing corrosion, anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties.
|Specific Gravity @85 °F||Kg/L||ASTM D1298||0.8702|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||mm2/s||ASTM D445||19.24|
|Kinematic Viscosity @40°C||mm2/s||ASTM D445||166.34|
|Viscosity Index||_||ASTM D2270||132|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-18|
|Total Base Number (TBN)||mg KOH/g||ASTM D2896||10.40|
|Flash Point||°C||ASTM D92||230|
|*These characteristics are typical for current stock available. Whilst future production will confirm to Hexol’s specification, variation in these characteristics may occur.|
8L, 10L, 12L, 20L, 208L