HEXOL ULTRA DIESEL 15W-40 is a VHVI extra high-performance semi-synthetic engine oil, developed for commercial diesel vehicles fitted with the latest exhaust gas treatment equipment. It’s designed to provide performance and protection in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines. It meets the requirements of a wide range of performance levels of the most outstanding engine manufacturers. HEXOL ULTRA DIESEL Improved fuel economy potential over conventional 15W-40 oils. Premium lubricant designed to protect heavy duty, utility, and pickup diesel engines under severe service in both on and off-highway applications. This product is suitable for heavy-duty road and off-road vehicles.
Exceeds API Service CI-4/SN, ACEA E9-12and E7-12 requirements
- Provides reliable start-up and operation even at extremely low temperatures
- Meets passenger car and light truck manufacturer’s requirements.
- Lubricates, cools and protects engines that operate at high temperatures.
- Protects the engine from corrosion, wear, rust, deposits, and varnish.
- Provides reliable start-up and operation even at extremely low temperatures.
- Suitable for commercial vehicles operating at low or high speeds, equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) or Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), complying with Euro IV, and Euro V emission requirements, where the manufacturer
recommends oil with the above listed properties-Compatible with diesel engines in railway, mining, construction, and agricultural machines.
- Excellent rust, bearing corrosion, anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties.
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||mm2/s||ASTM D445||15.75|
|Kinematic Viscosity @40°C||mm2/s||ASTM D445||113.22|
|Viscosity Index||_||ASTM D2270||148|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-25|
|Total Base Number (TBN)||mg KOH/g||ASTM D2896||12.23|
|Flash Point||°C||ASTM D92||232|
|Specific Gravity @85°F||Kg/L||ASTM D1298||0.8565|
|*These characteristics are typical for current stock available. Whilst future production will confirm to Hexol’s specification, variation in these characteristics may occur.|
4L, 8L, 10L, 12L, 20L, 208L