HEXOL SPRINT PLUS 5W40 is a premium fully synthetic passenger car motor oil exceeds latest automaker standards – Provides ultimate performance, extra long drain intervals. It is ideal for naturally aspirated and turbocharged engines of gasoline, diesel passenger cars, delivery vans, light passenger buses, campers, utility trucks and light commercial vehicles etc. It is a fuel-saving motor oil, designed for use in the latest engine technology.
Exceeds API Service SN/CF; ACEA A1/B1
- Superior protection: Through the use of synthetic base oil technology SPRINT ULTRA SAE 5W-40 fights the three major causes of engine stress – heat, deposits, and wear.
- Breakdown resistance: Extra additives protect against the early breakdown of the oil — compared to conventional oil.
- Deposit control: Reduces formation of sludge and varnish deposits
Consistent viscosity: Higher tolerance for temperature extremes means oil maintains more consistent viscosity.
- Wear protection: Resistant to wear due to oil’s extreme pressure properties.
- Cold starts: Oil flows easily at very low temperatures.
- Exceeds the latest performance standards of leading motor manufacturers and the demands of next-generation technology engines.
- Meets passenger car and light truck manufacturers requirements;
lubricates, cools and protects engines that operate at high temperatures.
- Protects the engine from corrosion, wear, rust, deposits, and varnish.
- Reduces elevated temperature oxidation.
- Excellent rust, bearing corrosion, anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties.
- Increased fuel economy benefits.
- Extended vehicle emission control system life.
|Kinematic Viscosity @40 oC||mm2/s||ASTM D445||92.40|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100 oC||mm2/s||ASTM D445||14.7|
|Total Base Number||mg KOH/g||ASTM D974||8.1|
|Flash Point||oC||ASTM D92||240|
|Pour Point||oC||ASTM D97||-27|
|Specific Gravity @85o F||Kg/L||ASTMD1298||0.861|
|*These characteristics are typical for current stock available. Whilst future production will confirm to Hexol’s specification, variation in these characteristics may occur.|
3L, 4L, 208L