HEXOL HYDRO-MAX oils are high-performance anti-wear hydraulic oils. They meet the stringent requirements of hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as other hydraulic system components such as close clearance servo-valves and numerically controlled (NC) machine tools. The HYDRO-MAX range of hydraulic fluids is manufactured from highly refined base oils which have good oxidation resistance, lowering the possibility of gums and lacquers. They are blended using carefully selected additives and special viscosity index improvers which offer superior viscosity/temperature characteristics. These products met the most rigorous performance requirements of a wide range of hydraulic system and component manufacturers, allowing the use of a single product with excellent performance characteristics.
- Improve total hydraulic system performance.
- Provide for long oil and equipment life.
- Excellent oxidation stability helps reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction, enable long oil and filter life.
- Enhanced anti-wear and corrosion protection of system components using various metallurgy help extend component life and improve production capacity.
- Keep clean properties reduce system deposits and sludge help protect equipment and extend equipment life, reduce maintenance costs and improve total system performance.
- Incorporates the latest corrosion inhibitors for protection against all forms of corrosion.
- Highly shear stable providing stay-in-grade performance.
- Rapid water separation.
- Exceptional anti-wear performance
|Specific Gravity @15.6°F||Kg/L||0.85||0.85||0.84||0.88||0.88||0.89||0.89||0.89||0.90|
|Kinematic Viscosity @40°C||mm2/s||15||22||38.4||46||68||100||150||220||320|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||mm2/s||3.9||5||6.28||8.4||10.9||15.1||19.4||24.7||31.30|
|*These characteristics are typical for current stock available. Whilst future production will confirm to Hexol’s specification, variation in these characteristics may occur.|
8L, 10L, 12L, 20L, 208L