HEXOL ENDURANCE 20W-50 is the next generation of high-performance gas engine oil. Designed to provide today’s high output, low-emission four-cycle gas engines with the highest levels of protection while maintaining superior performance. It uses high-quality base stocks and advanced additive technology to deliver exceptional oxidation stability, nitration resistance, and thermal stability. Its detergent-dispersant system controls the formation of carbon and varnish deposits to minimize oil consumption and maintain engine cleanliness even during extended drain intervals.
Exceeds API Service SG/CD
- Lubricates, cools and protects engines that operate at high temperatures.
- Protects the engine from corrosion, wear, rust, deposits, and varnish.
- It can help users keep their engines running longer and cleaner with improved reliability resulting in an increase in productivity.
- Reduces high-temperature oxidation.
- Low oil consumption.
- Deposit control – helps keeps the engine clean for consistent performance and long life.
- Wear control – keeps moving metal engine surfaces apart for long engine life.
|Kinematic Viscosity @100°C||mm2/s||ASTM D445||19.21|
|Kinematic Viscosity @40°C||mm2/s||ASTM D445||173.45|
|Viscosity Index||–||ASTM D2270||126|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-21|
|Density@15°C||mg KOH/g||ASTM D2896||8.00|
|Flash Point||°C||ASTM D92||234|
|Specific Gravity @85o F||Kg/L||ASTM D1298||0.8709|
|*These characteristics are typical for current stock available. Whilst future production will confirm to Hexol’s specification, variation in these characteristics may occur.|
8L, 10L, 12L, 20L, 22L, 208L Drum